Annual Compliance Management Solutions
Strategic Compliance Partners compliance solutions helps lenders achieve CFPB compliance – whether they’re augmenting an existing compliance infrastructure or outsourcing to a fully integrated turnkey solution. These solutions are available for a fixed fee – often less than half the cost of hiring additional internal staff. Our programs include a wide variety of services. Click here for a comparison of our programs to determine which one is for you.
How We Work
SCP provides each client with a support team - two compliance consulting managers plus an attorney - who work side-by-side the client to address all compliance issues. The program begins with a full analysis of the organization, including a review of existing federal and state policies, to identify where there are risks and gaps within the Lenders compliance program. A recommendations plan is developed to create a complete culture of compliance. Our team helps implement the recommendations plan through ongoing monitoring and support to strengthen the Lenders regulatory compliance as well as profitability.
- Compliance Direct SCP’s Compliance Direct solution is for mid-sized to larger Lenders operating in multiple states, and/or Lenders with little compliance infrastructure. It provides high-level assistance to existing Compliance Officers, and provides a holistic solution incorporating services that are often outsourced to multiple different vendors at substantially higher prices.
- Compliance Assist SCP’s Compliance Assist is designed for mid-sized Lenders with some existing compliance infrastructure in place. SCP Assist provides high-level support, oversight and guidance through SCP’s innovative, cost-effective and attorney-driven solutions. SCP Compliance Assist closes the gaps and maximizes business opportunities with a business-friendly compliance perspective.
- Compliance Access SCP’s Compliance Access provides Lenders that are just starting up with customized Federal and State policy guides, staff training and compliance consulting support — all for a fixed monthly fee. Lenders can also upgrade their compliance program on an à la carte basis, providing the freedom to create their own customized compliance solution.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Pre-Audit Assistance, Assessment and Review
- Delivery of Customized Federal and State Policies
- On-Call Availability to Assist with Questions from Management, Production and Operation staff
- ASTRO Compliance Dashboard
- Call Report Review, Guidance and Procedures
- Develop and Execute Executive Management Compliance Reporting
- Website, Social Media, and Advertising Reviews
- Disparate Impact Risk Analysis
- Third- Party Vendor Management (DEMO)
- Fair Lending Analysis and Interpretation
- Agency and Quality Control Audits
- Disaster Recovery Preparation
- Initial Investigatory/Litigation Response
- Exam Process and Tracking
- General Compliance Consulting and Support
- Pre-Paid Legal Services through the Offit Kurman Law Firm
- Online Compliance Training, Tracking and Reporting
- Cyber Security Audit and Review
- Insurance Reviews
- HMDA Implementation Plans
- Retail Branch and Loan Production Center Audits (DEMO)
- Loan Officer Reviews (DEMO)
Click here to see a comparison of our programs