SCP Sales Associate
Strategic Compliance Partners, LLC. (SCP) is seeking a Sales Associate to meet the demands of our rapidly expanding business. SCP is a leader in mortgage compliance consulting, offering financial institutions full-service, outsourced, compliance management products, services and support.
The Sales Associate will enjoy a base salary with uncapped sales commission, a generous benefits package and the opportunity to work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. The Sales Associate will report to the VP of Business Development. The Sales Associate will act as a brand ambassador and relationship networker, and follow up on leads generated by SCP's partnerships and marketing activities. The primary focus of this position is to qualify and facilitate leads developed through multiple channels, foster and develop existing referral relationships, and engage with qualified customers from receipt of the lead through the completion of the sales process. The Sales Associate will also follow up with existing customers for the purposes of renewals and up-sales.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospect, identify, qualify and cultivate new sales opportunities through multiple mediums (email, phone, trade shows, inbound website and leads);
- Drive lead generation by attending industry conferences, seminars, and webinars;
- Connect qualified prospects with internal compliance experts to assess prospective clients’ compliance needs;
- Build a sustainable business pipeline of opportunities from existing and new clients;
- Record progress of opportunities though the stages of development, sale, and closing to ensure that the company’s Client Relations Management (“CRM”) system is reflective of the current situation at all times;
- Respond to sales inquiries via email, incoming and outbound calls;
- Create and conduct product demonstrations;
- Assist with marketing promotions and events;
- Use the company’s CRM tool to launch marketing campaigns and follow up with prospective clients; and
- Carry out other marketing/sales tasks as reasonably required
Skills and Qualifications
- Possess knowledge of mortgage or financial services industry;
- Employ strong written and verbal presentation skills and have the ability to listen and interpret customer needs into sales opportunities;
- Ability to identify decision-making executives;
- Exhibit excellent networking and relationship building skills to deal with a wide variety of prospective and client companies;
- Have a strong command of digital marketing and sales technology;
- Is entrepreneurial, professional, outgoing, confident and a self-motivated over-achiever;
- Desire growth beyond a minimum of three years of successful sales achievement;
- Self-motivated with the ability to arrange own work schedule and travel details;
- 2-3 years sales-related experience, preferably in a B2B environment;
- Team player;
- Ability to learn and think quickly;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suites; (Word, Excel and PowerPoint); and
- CRM experience and knowledge of HTML is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
SCP provides competitive compensation in the form of a base salary, commission on sales closed and discretionary bonuses. In addition, SCP also provides a generous benefit package that includes: medical, dental, flexible spending accounts, short- and long-term disability insurances; voluntary vision, supplemental life and long-term care, 401K and paid time off.
To apply, send an email to email@example.com – include cover letter, salary requirements, resume and “Sales Associate” in the subject line.