Date(s) - 11/07/2019
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
Save time, money and better understand your options in creating agreements with your loan officers. During this 1-hour session, we will comprehensively address the following topics and questions that arise when forming and drafting agreements with loan officers.
- 1099 or W-2?
- Statutory Employee
- Inside/outside LO’s and managers
- Pros and cons of arbitration
- Proper arbitration clauses
- Aggressive but compliant under Reg Z
- Lender-paid compensation
- Minimum wage and OT
- Defining when commission is earned and clawbacks
- Protecting against unfair competition
By participating you will give yourself enough knowledge to make the right decision in balancing compliance with opportunity and creating agreements that empower your business.