Current Openings at SCP
Strategic Compliance Partners is looking for a Compliance Officer in the Philadelphia, PA area. The Compliance Officer will directly be responsible for planning, executing and managing all regulatory and compliance efforts for a Residential Mortgage Lender.
Some Examples of Compliance Functions
- Monitor laws and regulations related to residential mortgage banking
- Provides advice, guidance and insight to Senior Management and staff personnel on emerging compliance issues and consults the company in establishment of controls to mitigate risk
- Provides assistance to various departments in the formulation of forms and disclosure documents for compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Implement any necessary additions or changes to company policies and procedures. Work closely with managers and SCP to review and update all policies and procedures at least annually.
- Monitor training program provided to client by SCP
- Manage the client’s required HMDA reporting and ensure the data is error free prior to the annual filing deadline.
- Research and coordinate responses to customer complaints received directly or through regulatory agencies
- Act as primary contact for regulatory exams. Coordinate the gathering of documentation requested by examiners. Draft responses to exams, with input from department managers as necessary. Ensure any agreed upon corrective actions are implemented.
- Oversee loan officers licensing under SAFE Act
- Minimum four (4) years in the mortgage compliance industry, specifically in originations. Servicing is helpful but not required
- Knowledge of all relevant federal and state residential mortgage including but not limited to TRID, TILA, ECOA, HMDA, RESPA, GLBA, SAFE Act and FCRA
- Experience performing researching and writing on a variety of rules, regulations and updates.
- Resourceful and motivated
- Ability to manage complex assignments independently while working effectively as part of a team.
- Very attentive to detail and should have excellent writing and verbal communication skills
Location: Outside of Philadelphia, PA
Please send resumes with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org